A kick start to a healthier you. Restart your body mind and spiritual connection by getting back to basics with us.
This six night retreat uses a healing approach that has been used for thousands of years based on ancient spiritual principles on health. A program comprising of a 4 day juice diet , liver and gall bladder flush, bowel cleansing, poultice therapy, massage, hydrotherapy, daily exercise and prayer/meditation devotion.
This is an all inclusive program starting on a Sunday afternoon with orientation and finishing on a Thursday morning with a farewell breakfast. Cleansing detox begins on Monday morning. A daily routine guided by your own personal attendant assisting and performing your treatments throughout the whole detox program.
Over the last 10 years we have had much success in the treatment of life style diseases including hypertension, asthma, kidney stones, gall stones, skin disease and constipation etc and our approach to healing is based on sound natural therapies and incorporate lifestyle changes without the use of drugs or surgery.
Your accommodation is without television, telephones, Wi-Fi and technology there are no distractions from focusing on self, health and healing.is six night
Why Do a Detox
Annoying little symptoms such as achy joints or muscles, brain fog, fatigue, headaches, allergies or gas will disappear. An intelligently designed detox helps you get rid of more than just unwanted pounds. This is your chance to heal your body on every level.
Benefits of A Detox
You feel better
- 5.30am rise
- Exercise, every morning .
- Devotion, prayer, meditation every morning (approx 45mins)
- Free time
- Devotion, prayer, meditation every evening. (approx 45mins)
- 9.00pm curfew/lights out
What do you need to know
- One on one personal attendants throughout your entire trip
- All transfers, 4 in total
- Personalised airport pick up and drop off.
- Transfers to and from the detox retreat (approximately a 2 1/2 hour drive each way)
- Assistance with and priority service upon check in and check outs.
- Shopping excursions and local information guide throughout the transfer service to and from the detox retreat
- All accommodation – Six nights in total. Four nights at the retreat and two nights in Nadi (one either side of the retreat program). Nadi accommodation will be advised of once your preferred dates are confirmed. I personally stay in and only book accommodation that is of superior quality and cleanliness albeit simple but comfortable with all of the modern conveniences you would expect.
- All meals are provided for during your 4 day retreat treatment however any meals outside of this will need to be purchased. We will however recommend the best of our local eateries, with large variety and delicious meals for as little as $5.00 a meal
After the initial consultation, a treatment plan is formulated for you. You must provide detailed information about your condition, symptoms, etc. so we can put together an effective treatment plan. We do not have scanning machines but please bring your medical information or reports for consultation. There is no resident doctor on site, if your health is thus that you require continued and constant medical supervision we are not a medical establishment and you may be at risk to participate. Please be sure to disclose all and any information about yourself to be able to implement a treatment plan that will have maximum benefit for your health. If in doubt please consult your doctor and seek medical advice and clearance before entering this program. Our system of healing is part of alternative medicine.
Fresh fruit and vegetable juice diet given 3 times a day.
Some treatment plans may include a recommendation for a laxative to be administered. In the cases of those who are excessively weak or apprehensive to this course of treatment you will be exempt from taking laxatives.
The Liver flush is natural blend of ingredients taken on the third evening and will clean out the liver and the gall bladder the next day.
Hydrotherapy treatment – The use of hot and cold water to improve blood circulation, aids in pain relief and activates the lymphatic system to help detoxification.
Full body massage improves blood circulation and allows toxins to be eliminated, induces relaxation and eases muscle tension.
Exercise adjusted to your physical condition and consists of stretching and walking.
Poultices are used to draw out toxins through the skin, applied superficially to the body to relieve soreness and inflammation in areas where pain is present.
What to bring
Bring suitable clothing such as walking clothes and shoes, swimwear, sulu/sarong for massage. While packing your wardrobe please keep in mind the traditional culture of Fiji, so skimpy two pieces and your speedos might be best left at home on this occasion.
All of your required toiletries (nothing will be provided in this sense.)
Mosquito repellant and a torch is recommended as power outages can be a common occurrence here in the islands.
A good book or two is a highly recommended as a packing essential, electronics and personnel computing devices are welcome but limiting your exposure to screen time is recommended to completely switch off and let your mind, body and spirit reconnect.
Although the water is clean and drinkable I personally suggest taking a supply of bottled water to last the duration of your stay. However during the transfer we can stop at a supermarket for water and anything else you may require (Bottled water is between $1 and $2 Fijian dollars per 1.5l of water)
Laundry facilities are available for personnel washing and bed linen is changed throughout your stay.
- All patients are asked to sign a release of liability form.
- All of the treatments are carried out by your personal attendant.
- We do not interfere with pre existing conditions that are being treated by prescription medication.
Bring a small amount of cash for excursions such as a trip to a small island close by costing $50 for 5 hours including the cost of the boat in and out. And cash is needed for local transport incase of trips to town should you need to make any unexpected purchases.