Explore the scenic Fijian Highlands with beautiful ocean and mountain views, on our Nausori Highlands farm. We are conveniently located approximately 8km from Nadi town centre.
Nestled between the mountains and the ocean with spectacular views of the Sleeping Giant, Nadi Bay, the Mamanuca Islands right to the very tip of the Yasawa Islands.
We are a New Zealand/Fijian family bringing years of international horse training and experience to your Fijian Horse Trek. We use a ‘natural horsemanship’ approach with our horsed, our animal care is of the greatest importance to us.
What we offer:
- Professional Guided Horseback riding trek – duration is 2.5 hours, but allow 4 hours in total.
- Welcome drink and morning tea
- School holiday programs.
- Riding and horse care education and lessons.
- Confidence and trust building individually or for corporate/family team building with unique horse-centered training
- Horse treks for all levels of riders
- Insurance and personal responsibility and safety indemnity
- Trained tour guides and lead horses available for beginners
- Special needs and riding for the disabled as well as horse centered rehabilitation activities helping with anxiety depression and respite care
- Natural horsemanship based schooling
- Refreshments and picnics upon arrangement
- Hotel Transfers can be arranged
Personalised tours and group bookings must be made in advance.